Beaverton Lions Community Center Rental Help Sheet
Hall Reservation Contract
The Beaverton Lions Club, the Licensor, grants a license to the above named party for the use of its facility according to the following terms:
- Licensor’s Property. The Licensor owns a facility in the city of Beaverton, Michigan. Leased to the public for various purposes.
- Licensees. The Licensees desire to use the facility according to the terms contained in this License Agreement.
- Grant of the License. The Licensor offers the facility to the Licensees for the times and purposes listed above.
- Security. Security of the premises for the above event and times shall be the responsibility of the Licensees.
- Insurance. Licensees shall be responsible for obtaining liability and contents insurance if needed for their activity and personal property. Licensees shall be responsible for any damage or injury to person or property caused by their negligence. All personal property brought onto the premises by the Licensees shall be at the risk of the Licensees.
- Alcohol Policy. Under no circumstances will alcohol be provided to minors or persons who are visibly impaired. Licensees shall be solely and strictly responsible for compliance with this policy.
- Cleaning after Use. A $100 cleaning and security deposit is required with the signing of this License agreement. Licensees shall leave the premises in clean condition with tables and chairs properly stored or arranged as when received by the Licensees. All trash shall be properly disposed of or placed in sealed plastic bags and removed to the dumpster. If the premises are properly cleaned and not damaged, the deposit will be returned to the Licensees after the building is checked the day after the rental.
- The kitchen in the Community center may not be used to cook or prepare food without meeting one of the following conditions: 1. Secure a temporary food preparation license at your expense by contacting the Central Michigan District Health Department in Gladwin 989.426.9431 or 2. Hire a licensed caterer.
Lions Emergency Contacts
- John Andrist 989.424.1728
- Jeff Johnston (at Schumacher Insurance Agency 989.435.7715)
- Ralph Goerge 989.435.4113
- Garry Clark 989.529.1105